Tuesday, March 27, 2007

O Flower of Scotland!

Last night I couldn't sleep much because whenever I set an alarm to be up on time for something I get really anxious and it makes me restless and it was thunder and lightning. The good thing is that today was my last day of babysitting. That means it's getting closer to us leaving and then working and then Scotlanding... and no more getting sick from the kids.

A lot of people seem to really like the idea of The Summer List. Shabang (see her blog -->) and I have decided to challenge eachother with 5 things to do over the summer. I'm pretty excited to see what she comes up with for me. I think my list is ready for her. We're encouraging everyone to get in on the Summer List Adventure.

I've also been getting really excited about going home. I keep dreaming about what it'll be like seeing my family again and what their reactions will be when I see them. I wonder if Cameron will remember who I am. I also can't wait to see my friend's and eat some sausages and take a bath in a proper sized bath instead of the tiny one we have here.
When Stuart came over before we got married we went to see a lot of places but there's still tonnes that I want to show him. There's places to see, people to meet. I think people who visit really miss out because they tend to head for Edinburgh, the capital and that's it.
Here's some of my favorite places to visit on the east coast of Scotland:

Usan Mains.

Dunnottar Castle.
Stonehaven.

The Glen's.

3 comments:

Posey said...

Where are you from in Scotland? I spent some time in St. Andrews and loved it there.

Posey (from MormonChic)

bestsariah said...

Hi!

ivygirl said...

looks beautiful!!! I love the castles...