Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Summer List 2007.

Here is what I want to do this summer. Don't worry, I'll update you on my progress. I'm also accepting "Summer List Challenges" from others who're working on their own lists...

*Go Camping.
*Have a BBQ.
*Visit Stonehenge.
*Draw with chalk on the pavement.
*Wear new shoes.
*Learn some survival tips from my dad.
*Build a cake.
*Take Stuart to a Scottish Chinese restaurant.
*Send postcards.
*Paddle in the sea.
*Get a 99 from the ice cream van.
*Eat Indian Food.
*Sing Osmond's songs with my mum.
*Teach Cameron a new joke.
*Make a new summer keepsake box.
*Eat a Doner Kebab.
*Make a video.
*Play ping-pong.
*Go to the Drive-in.
*Make a banoffee pie for FIL.
*Lose weight.
*Learn a new craft.
*Get a free Slurpee on 7/11.
*Learn about Independance Day.
*Have an all-nighter pyjama party.
*Take lots of pictures.
*Visit Astoria, Oregon.
*Buy a dress.
*Have a water fight.
*Read lots of books, cover to cover.
*Make a new friend.
*Laugh until I cry.

I'll add to the list once I've thought some more...
Shabang Challenge:

~Build a sand castle
~Make a wall hanging out of leaves and/or flowers
~Read Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites books 1-4
~Make Diva shoes from flip flops
~Make Rice Krispy treats for a new friend.
~Roll down a big grassy hill
~Take a drive by yourself w/o the radio or music on for at least an hour.

5 comments:

ShaBANG said...

Love it! Love your list! Ok here's my list of things for you:

~Build a sand castle
~Make a wall hanging out of leaves and/or flowers
~Read Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites books 1-4
~Make Diva shoes from flip flops
~Make Rice Krispy treats for a new friend.
~Roll down a big grassy hill
~Take a drive by yourself w/o the radio or music on for at least an hour.
I love that your lists are so creative. I think I have a new summer tradition

Trude said...

I C U !! *waves*

add this to the list .. visit australia

ivygirl said...

good list i might have to "borrow" some of your ideas!!!

Sherpa said...

Great list!

Krispy said...

Brilliant idea. I made one last summer, but didn't get to do most of the stuff because I ended up working so much. Maybe I'll have to carry some of them over and try, try again. One summer, having lunch with you will be on my list. Can I come to the all-nighter slumber party?