Sunday, April 1, 2007

Happy Conference Sunday!

So today I'm a little sad. I think I'm experiencing a different kind of homesickness.
Over the past 3 years I've met a lot of people through being here in Rexburg and having lived in Marysville every summer since I've been over here. I'm starting to get tired of saying 'good bye' to people and then there's people who I feel forgotten by because I don't live so close to them.

I am looking forward to going back to Scotland to reconnect with the people who I've known and loved for the longest but then I'll be gone from people that I'm trying to connect with here in Rexburg... What am I to do? *sigh* I don't know. I'm just trying my best to give everyone the chance to follow me through this blog. So if you live in Rexburg or I met you here, you know I'm sad to be saying 'good bye' to you for the summer or longer. If you're in Scotland you now know how important it is to me to see you at some point when I'm back...

Ok, now that I've gotten that out of my fingers... Today, Stuart and I went on a wee adventure to find an ampitheatre that's 5 minutes from our apartment. It wasn't very impressive but we had a nice time...

... see?


1 comment:

ShaBANG said...

Well when are you coming to Provo to Connect with us down here???? :-P