Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial DAY!

On Saturday Stuart was hosting a Bachelor Party for our good friend Scott. They decided to have a LAN party. LAN as in Local Area Network, as in everyone-brings-their-computer-and-hook-them-all-up-and-play-games-together-geek-style. I think they played Command and Conquer all night...

Meanwhile, I was out with my marvelous in-laws watching Shrek The Third and eating at Bob's Brew and Grill. Shrek was hilarious and Bob's was scrumptious. The whole time I was battling a sinus infection and still am.

Yesterday I missed church because of my snots. When everyone came home we were watching BBC's Planet Earth documentry. I can't remember which specific one it was but I was sitting snuggled up by Stuart when they showed a stripey tail and I was like "Zebra!... oh wait, no" because zebra's dont have that kind of tail... Stuart tried to help me name the animal, "It's a zebra cat, I don't know what kind of cat that is." I looked at him trying to work out if he was serious. He was. I then said, "A tiger?" He flung his head back and we both burst out laughing. From now on tiger's will be known to me as Zebra cat's.

I fell asleep pretty early because I was poorly and woke myself up, not by talking, oh no but by laughing. I woke up laughing my head off at 11pm. I was laughing and Stuart was laughing. He laughed which made me laugh more. The whole thing was bizarre. Our sides were splitting for a good 5 minutes of my awakening... I then remembered what I was thinking about before I woke up. It was indeed the Zebra cat... Oh deary me.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Zebra cats!! Oh my heavens, that is TOO funny! And that LAN idea is absolutely genius! What a fun party idea! I bet they had a blast.

Shannon said...

You're a weird bunch. ;)

Joycelyn said...

Although I never wake myself up by talking, I have woken myself up by feeling like I was floating/running/flying. Weirdest feeling EVAH.

CTR2002 said...

you're a funny girl... sure think you're great though....