Saturday, May 12, 2007

Life works.

One of the things that I don't like so much about working at Jansport is that they don't tell us until the last minute if we have to work Saturday or for an extra hour. We worked 6am-3.30pm yesterday and got the weekend off, thank goodness. I slept in til 6 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. That is all I'm going to say about Jansport.

We went to see the High school's production of High School Musical. I didn't like the film so I wasn't surprised that I didn't like the live production. Danielle was in it though so that made it worth seeing. The only thing that made the whole thing cheesier was that I was wearing the shoes that make my feet smell like cheese. It really can't get cheesier than that.

Prom day is today. I wish I had a prom. Danielle looked so nice all dressed up. I did her make-up. Her prom is on a boat. Pretty cool. Here's a picture, especially for Megan. It's basically a masterpiece. Don't worry, Megan, there'll be better ones on their way soon.

I've been taking picture's today just for fun. I always have the camera in my bag with me but don't use it as much as I want to. I'm trying to take more so Megan can still feel like she knows what's going on. I love/hate finding links to family pictures that are months old posted on random sites and I haven't been included in the sharing. I'm not in those pictures so maybe I'd like to see them more than the people who are in them? Just maybe.



This is the newest member of the family. Conehead.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! For some reason I really get a kick out of animals with cones around their necks. They look so funny! Laura, I love you and miss you, and I hope time passes quickly for you so it doesn't feel like you're enduring jansport (aka hell) for too long. Before you know it, you will be in Scotland wishing I was at your side the entire time. Haha. I keep telling myself I'll be home before I know it. Sometimes it helps me feel better. I wish you and Kirsten were working in the same part though. That would make it better.