Thursday, June 7, 2007

Urine Luck...

Yesterday I went to the Chiropracter. He did a little spinal punching. I did not cry. Squeaking doesn't count as crying.
I had him fill out some information for my work. I can't lift anything over 10lbs. Occassional standing, sitting, walking, bending is allowed... I'm not sure what I'll be able to do. My job is standing, walking, bending and lifting 15lb boxes all day :-S Oh well, atleast I'll be making some money again for the trip home.

Today I went in for a Post Accident drug test. I found out yesterday that I needed to go do that and if you read my last Drug Test adventure/nightmare you'll know I wasn't very excited to go perform there... I went in and started guzzelling water like nobodies business then I was called in and desperate for a pee-pee. The Post Accident drug test begins with a breatheliser. I was lead to believe that's all there was to the whole thing. Relief. At the end of that I told the man that I was desperate to pee and he handed me a cup. DANGIT! Off I hobbled to the bathroom. Nervous. Sat down and peed. I could have filled 4 of those cups but did I catch enough in the one I had to fill...







YES! I did and it was good.



I've never hated anything as much as I hate this thing.

2 comments:

Tucker Family said...

I hate peeing in a cup. I am glad that everything came out ok. ;)

Joycelyn said...

Peeing in a cup... :-p

Being pregnant and peeing in a cup. (I don't think there is a smiley emoticon for that)