Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Saturday.

It was raining.







Stuart took me to the mall on Saturday.

We went to Ruby's for lunch.


Stuart had the 50/50 Orange shake and I opted for the triple chocolate shake. Stuart dubbed it the PMS shake. PMS as in Psycho-Monster-Symptoms.



Then we had Jalapeno Cheese sticks. YUMP! I look a little surprised in this picture. I looked more surprised when we discovered that under the cheese sticks there was a layer of shredded cabbage instead of cheese sticks...




I think this is the Hickory Burger that Stuart is devouring. He looks famished!




This here is my chicken finger salad. (And yes, dad. I know chicken's don't have fingers... or nuggets.)


3 comments:

ShaBANG said...

I love how your saturday was just an everyday saturday, but It seems like soo much fun with the pictures! I love brother Stu sleep on the couch. Days like that make me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura! Our carpools are not quite as fun/lively without you there (don't tell Stuart, though). I tried looking for the song, but all I saw was pictures. And I didn't hear anything. I even made sure the sound wasn't on mute this time...
heart
Kirsten

Laura said...

You have to click the picture, Kirsten...