Saturday, June 2, 2007

WELCOME BACK!

I can't remember if I put this in my last post but my pelvis is so twisted that I'd lost my right love handle... I think the little guy's coming home!


This morning I feel different. Last night I was worried my left leg was going to pop out my hip socket but it hasn't. As I was getting up out of bed there was a few clicks and pops, hopefully because the inflammation is finally going down. Happy tail-bone. I'll continue icing it and being careful because I don't want back surgery - my chiropracter looked a bit worried yesterday.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I'm so sad that you are not at work. I miss you and hope you are able to come back soon. Stuart said at least not until Tuesday I guess. I suppose that I'll have to survive without you until then.

Anonymous said...

I second that notion. I miss you at work too. In the words of the great Ricky Martin, "I count the minutes, I count the hours, I count the seconds 'till you're here by my side. And every minute goes on for hours..."
Love
Kirsten