Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy BirthMONTH, Stuart!!

To My Favorite Chinese Food,
Time has surely flown by. This year marks the 5th year of my discovering you and it's your 24th year of life! Congratulations! You're almost half way to 50!

If I said I'd enjoyed every minute of our time together you'd know I was lying but I can honestly say I wouldn't change any of it because you are my favorite. I've never had as much fun in such a short amount of time. I'm amazed at how much we've grown and how much I didn't know about you when we first got married. It's been fun learning about you and I can't wait to find out how much stranger you could possibly be :)

I love you and love that we're Best Friends for Eternity.

2 comments:

Hubs said...

Your my favorite too. Thanks for bringing up that I'm quater of the way to dead. Sheesh...

Crazy Walker said...

Awe! How fun! I hope you have fun in your homeland, and share some spectacular photos!