Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm Leavin' on a Jet Plane...

On Saturday I picked up the stuff for Stuart's birthday present. I made a travel journal for him to record all our Adventures together in. I'm quite sure he won't really appreciate it until it's all filled up with memories. His present this year is his ticket to Scotland so I had to get creative and cheap...

That's just a few pages from it. There's room for writing, sketching and places to put postcard's and stubs and all those other fun things. I'm looking forward to seeing how he fills it up.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Holy adorable!!! How incredibly crafty and cute!

tara said...

This is DARLING! I may have to pay you to make me one for my next trip...whenever that is!

Crazy Walker said...

That's so cool! I'll have to remember that one when me and me hubby decide to go somewhere.

Katz said...

check you out all crafty and stuff.