Friday, September 7, 2007

I'll answer some questions here because I don't know the proper blogger etiquette for answering questions asked in my comments... anyone got any ideas?

bestsariah said...
I love the third one! How did you do that?

- I used Nero photo editor and there's an option to age a picture. You can add the lines and tint to change it however you like...

Nava_Jo said...
WHere is that TREE HUT and the PLANTS I want to go there!


- The webpage for the tree house place is here: http://www.itsaburl.com and the plants are here: http://www.planetoregon.com/darlingtonia.html


Joycelyn said...
Your DH likes to lick you, doesn't he? Especially for picture taking, right? :-) Too cute. And I, too, want to know where the treehouse is!


- Yes, he does like to like my face.

4 comments:

bestsariah said...

So you have to pay for Nero, right? I couldn't see how to make it free.

Shannon said...

Since you're answering questions, I have a few.
1. What's the man on the moon's name?
2. Why aren't elephants pink?
And while we're at it, what will next weeks lotto numbers be? Tell me so I can go buy a ticket, please.

Crazy Walker said...

Can you answer my questions too?

Why can't I stop eating chocolate cake?

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk. You really should update your blog...
:P