Monday, September 3, 2007

Ch-ch-chaaaanges!



I found a way to edit pictures. I love it and am possibly addicted... I like faded pictures that look glowy for some reason. A good memory is always seen in sepia or super light and glowy with certain colours highlighted in my head...

One time my mum took pictures of Beki and I when we still lived in Irvine (West coast of Scotland) and she misplaced the camera or we moved house or something but she found the camera years later with a film in it and took it to be developed. We moved to the East coast when I was 9 and I was about 18 when she found the camera... The pictures that came out of it were the ones of Beki and me probably about 10 years before playing in our back garden in Irvine. The photographs came out with an orangey tint to them like it had been taken straight out of my brain from my memories.

5 comments:

bestsariah said...

I love the third one! How did you do that?

Liam'smommy said...

Editing pictures is fantastic! I am sooooo glad that you loved the oregon coast. What a wonderful place it is! You guys in Oregon....FOREVER....Please do! Joy and Cliff can be in Northern Cali and we can all meet in the middle!

Sherpa said...

I dig 'em!

What Scottish magic you have.

Joycelyn said...

The orange glow'y ones almost look like you took them with a Holga camera. :-)

Anonymous said...

Way cool Laura!!! I love the pink tint and the one of you alone right under it. It's beautiful!! It really shows off your eyes.

Thanks for all the fun and food. And thanks for letting us poop out at the end. Maybe we'll get to the park next time.

<3 Mom