Saturday, September 1, 2007

Lauregon! Part 2.

The next part of the adventure takes us to the Oregon Coast through the California Redwoods...
The first stop we made was at a place called Burlesque... A place where wood is turned into something even more amazing than a tree! I kid you not.

They have giant tree houses that make someone petrified of heights so excited that they go up to the top!...

Cock-a-doodle-DOOO!
Then we stopped to see some Carniverous plants. Eep!
Then we went further south to California to see some Redwoods. Redwoods are stinkin HUGE trees!
From there we went to the seaside. My favorite! I really think we'll end up living in Oregon partly because of the seaside.
It was a great week. I got to see real live hummingbirds for the first time and went to California for the first time, ate Lebanese food for the first... It was great!




6 comments:

Crazy Walker said...

How awesome! DH and I have never been able to travel like that...mostly because we'd kill each other, and also because we're just not free-wheeling. We'd get all upset because we were off schedule or something, I'd get all huffy, then he'd be all upset because I'm huffy...sigh. It's awesome being able to live through your pictures though! Such beautiful views!

Shannon said...

You guys are so stinkin cute.

Linzi said...

Oregon looks like a lot of fun but I'm glad your vacation is coming to an end. When are you coming back? I miss ya. It's been a boring summer

nava_jo said...

Man I'm not far from the RedWOODS. I wish I knew you were going, I could of met you and your Hubby there.

THe Trees are awesome huh.

WHere is that TREE HUT and the PLANTS I want to go there!

Joycelyn said...

Your DH likes to lick you, doesn't he? Especially for picture taking, right? :-) Too cute. And I, too, want to know where the treehouse is!

Anonymous said...

That trip was a lot of fun wasn't it? I don't think I've ever seen you so happy when we are traveling. You guys look a lot cuter than Mark did when he went into the water. That was just strange!!!!

I hope we have the chance to have a lot more fun together in the future,maybe back in Oregon, cause there's more to see, and of course Disneyland!!!! Mom