Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rexburger.

We're back home in the 'burg. It's nice to be able to walk about in my skivvies or invite people over whenever and to cook meals, that's something I missed more than I realised.

Yesterday I used my Caca Brun henna brick from Lush to dye my hair. I had Stuart put it in my hair and I left it for 6 hours. The shower was a terrible mess when it came time to clean it out. That was a task itself but worth it. My hair isn't much different - it's a richer colour and super shiny and conditioned because of all the cocoa butter and stuff in the henna...

Before
- mousy, dirty blonde, boring hair...
After - Rich, reddish, shiny, yummy hair!

I thought it was a good idea to try take the same picture again to make it easier to compare but I don't see much difference colour-wise in any of the pictures... hmmmm...


Uuuh... hm. Well. Thanks for reading... ?

6 comments:

Daniello Dello said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

I can see a difference! I love it!

Mom

Shannon said...

I see it! You're all fresh and stuff now! I like it!

Crazy Walker said...

It has a little more luster to it! It actually looks a little more red? Is that what it's supposed to be? Oh bother.

Katz said...

i love it. :)

Krispy said...

pritty!