Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Baby Names.

So I was just talking with Beki. She was telling me she had to spend some time in hospital because her babies were trying to come out early. At this point the both weigh about 4lbs and are now safe to be born whenever they like because of the medicine she was given. The doctore there told her that both babies are GIRLS...
We were talking about names and how Dave doesn't like the names she does and she doesn't really feel the name he likes so I was looking on www.babynames.com to see what names I thought went with the ones she likes and if I was having twin girls what names I would choose...

Beki likes Daisy which is the one I like most out of the two she likes. If she goes with Daisy she'll have to choose an equal name to it; another pretty name and not one that can be compared ie. Heather and Daisy. If I was Heather I'd feel gyped...

Poppy and Honey.
Daisy and Summer.
Lily and Poppy.
Lexi and Daisy.
Summer and Amelia - Milly.

Marley and Lily.
Isla and Skylar - which go well with Cameron.

Aubrey and Skylar.
Holly and Poppy... not sure how I feel about that one.

7 comments:

Linzi said...

Wow...two baby girls at one time. I really love the names Lexi and Daisy. I might have to steal the name Lexi for my little girl. Yep, we are having a baby girl. Glad mine only come out one at a time though. Geez. Your poor sis.

Shannon said...

When I have a girl she'll be named Mila. (me-la) If she had a twin sister I don't know what I'd call the other. Maybe "the other one" or "numbero dos" If it was boy/girl twins then it would be Mila and Joaquin.
Daisy is cute though. I also think Sophie is cute.

bethiepoos said...

I love lola for a girlie, and I think it would match well with the cutzie names like poppy and milly.... my absolute fave name of all time for a girl is ava. If we EVER have a girl it will be ava. my sister had twin girls and wanted to call them ruby and rosie, but she chickened out of ruby, so named them katie and rosie. (she wished she had stuck to her guns on ruby) since my sisters have sooo many girls I will tell you their names, maybe they will help. ok emma has.... rachel, sophia (sophie) polly, charlotte, alice, annabelle, jennifer, isabella. anna has.... katie, rosie, amelia(milly) and bonnie, grant has.. juliette and scott has... brogan. I actually think tess is pretty cute for a wee girl. anyway thats way too much time devoted to baby names for one day i think!! xxx good luck to beki xxxx

N said...

Poppy and Honey - Just like Jamie Oliver's girls!

Anonymous said...

Lexi and Daisy or Aubrey and Skylar. Other than that I too like Lola, but I think that you need to save that one for yourself. I'm so excited for Beki, but it was hard enough to pick one name at a time for my kids.

love ya! Mom

ivygirl said...

HOw about Daisy and Ivy... One could be named after me and they dont even know me, what an honor that would be.
(((giggles)))

Anonymous said...

I like Daisy and Summer

heart, Megan