Friday, October 26, 2007

Introducing Daisy and Willow...

I just got these pictures from my dad...

Willow is in the white hat and Daisy is in the peachy one.
ETA: We're not sure which one is which anymore. Dad first told me that Willow has the white hat and then he read what I wrote here and told me I had it wrong... Too bad one of them doesn't have 11 toes...


So, there you have it. I'm told that Beki's been able to feed them both on her own and that they're all doing well. Dave and Cameron have been described as being "like a dog with two tails." In other words, they're very happy.

4 comments:

Sherpa said...

I'm glad they're doing well. Congratulations on being an aunt. again.

Laura said...

They are so cute! Congrats to your whole family.

ciaobella said...

Absolutely precious! They look like little dolls.

Liam'smommy said...

awwww. They look so fragile! It makes me afraid to scroll too fast.