Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Not so happy Snowday.

On Saturday I woke up to this horrendous site -
It had been raining on Friday when we went to bed and then Saturday it was super white and coming down in big puffy flakes then on Sunday it was pretty much all gone.
And today it's like this... I think that's a beastie on the window there...
It's cleared up but it's still very chilly.
Danielle stayed over for the weekend because it was Conference weekend.
Friday we all headed out to Idaho Falls to do some grocery shopping. We picked up one of Stuart's Christmas Presents so we could all play it - Big Brain Academy for the Wii. We went home and Stuart made fajita's for us - super YUMMY! Then we watched Moonlight and Numbers THEN we played Big Brain Academy. Stuart killed us. His brain is officially very big. The game is like an IQ test but made fun. I knew I wouldn't do so good when it came to the numbers part because I have dyscalculia which is like dylexia but with numbers. I don't recognise numbers and I can't count very well... Stuart's really good at the numbers part.

Saturday it snowed and I hated it. We watched Conference all day then Stuart made Won Ton's for dinner. Again super YUMMY!

Sunday we watched conference - I was the only one to stay awake for the whole of both sessions. We played Scattergories in between sessions. For dinner I made Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and rice. It was very good too.

When we were in Idaho Falls on Friday Stuart bought me glue sticks and some paper so I could craft again. I made a book on Sunday...
It's just a basic spiral bound hard cover book. I don't have a hole punch or it would have turned out better...

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I tried to make some orange pork chops in my slow cooker once. It tasted like orange death. I don't think I've used my slow cooker since. That was 2 years ago.

nava_jo said...

I would love the Recipe for your Slow cooker orange chicken and rice please.

Thanks love, Jo :)

Daniello Dello said...

I think you left out some of the best parts of the weekend! See my blog for details and laughe at Stuart's face all over again. We definitely need to have a picture sharing day.

Anonymous said...

I love your clever books Laura. I think you're on to something.

Mom/Beth