Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sunday, Funday, Schoolday, Wednesday...

Yesterday I made out paper chain countdown to Christmas. Inside each link there's a little challenge written just to make it a bit more fun.
We've hung it up on our curtain rod... Poor Stuart. He was feeling poorly in this picture.

We also made our Halloween Pizza lastnight. I think it did cheer Stuart up. Look how happy his face is!As I was waiting for the pizza to bake I noticed the sun setting and outside looked perfect!We really need a new camera. I'm sure you can see the shadowy line almost in the centre of the picture. Too bad but it was nice and goldeny outside.Just to the left is where the Rexburg Temple is. I couldn't quite get it in from our landing so I took a couple of pictures on our way home today.Today I went with Danielle to be her model. She's taking Theatre Make-up and needed my face. The idea is that one half of my face is done to look middle-aged and the other half is... well... you be the judge. My face was covered in stinky latex and painted up. On one side the latex was layered with tissue so it was super thick. It made it hard to open my eye properly. I felt a little like Columbo. We took a bunch of pictures and couldn't stop laughing the whole time! We were last to leave the classroom...The really funny part was trying to take it all off. I then felt like Rumplestiltskin tearing off my face because someone guessed my name right.Here's my America's Next Top Model cover girl commercial pose...
Oh my! What a fun day. Atleast for today I don't think I'm that ugly. Hopefully when I model again for Danielle on Thursday I'll be cured of my negativity towards my face! And I'm glad I didn't have an allergic reaction to the latex like that one boy...

5 comments:

Daniello Dello said...

That poor boy! I can't wait till Thursday! Mwahaha!

Tracy Ngu said...

That Halloween pizza looks yummy! I like your countdown to Christmas idea too!

Sara said...

Your face stuff is hilarious. And I can't believe how much we're alike with our curtain rod paper chains!

Atkins Family said...

Well at least you know how pretty you'll look in a few years! And what are you saying about my yellow jacket? That you want to borrow it.

Laura said...

Wowzers, that would be a fun class to take. I love all the pictures. Was it heavy on your face?

~Laura (inkomite--mc&sos)