Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Katz TAGGED me!

Here are the rules: A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves that nobody knows.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Random facts about Me:
1. I have some kind of OCD. I hate upside down things. If I open a bag of crisps upside down I can't eat them.

2. I hate having wrinkly wet hands. The feeling of it makes me want to barf. When I take a bath I keep my hands out of the water.

3. I've never tasted Dr. Pepper.

4. I can make a weird popping noise by stretching my top lip over my upper teeth but can't make the popping noise by using my finger in my cheek. Does that make sense?

5. I used to have pink dreadlocks.

6. I have a criminal record.

I'm going to tag Stuart, CTR, Dainon, Susan, Brent, Candace

5 comments:

spyderette said...

bwhahahaha. criminal record, eh? sounds devious.

i can't believe you've never tasted the nectar of the gods otherwise known as dr. pepper. go buy one today. fountain if you can manage. silly scottish girl.

The Herems said...

How can you be a criminal and not tasted Dr. Pepper? Actually that is criminal in itself! ha!

Katz said...

pink locks??? i LOVE it!!!!

CTR2002 said...

lol responded on mine. not as cool as your though...

Tracy Ngu said...

Okay not tasting Dr Pepper!! That's just blasphemous!! I think you told me about that before. You can get one anywhere in Idaho. I've been there I know. Stop what you are doing and go buy one!
Now!!

Sorry I'm not usually so pushy. :)