Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thanksgiving!

I. am. excited.

Here's the deal.

Friday, Danielle and a friend come to stay over because on
Saturday we'll be taking them to the airport to fly home for Thanksgiving.
Sunday
Monday is my birthday and also Heroes is on. (Did anyone watch last nights?!)
Tuesday we drive down to Lehi!
Wednesday
Thursday is Thanksgiving
Friday is my mum's birthday and the day we drive back home because on
Saturday we have to collect Danielle from the airport.

I would have really liked to go shopping on the day after Thanksgiving - we really need a new digital camera - but my cheques have still not been issued and I kind of hurt my back on Sunday night when I was in the bath. It's not too bad but it had been feeling a lot better up until then.

On Sunday I started writing a story. It's going pretty well. I have idea's and strong character's. It's quite exciting to see where it's going. It's getting to the point where I can't write fast enough and when I go to bed I'm thinking things like "I wonder what's going to happen next." Stuart doesn't have time to help me by reading it and telling what he thinks about it so I have a good friend helping me

8 comments:

Daniello Dello said...

I want to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks for sacraficing to take me to the airport and then picking me up again.

Tucker Family said...

I would love to read for ya too. I am looking for a great new read now that I am done with the Twilight series.

ciaobella said...

I love writing! I took creative writing classes for 3 years and loved it. I miss that drive it gave me to finish my stories.

If you want anymore of an audience, let me know. ;) I'd love to see what you've got.

Lauren said...

Lehi!!! We just moved to Lehi!! (Well we are in the process of moving). Who are you feasting with in our new hood? I checked our your schedule and it doesn't look like you have any plans on Wednesday. Lunch date???? Crandall will be so happy to meet you :) YEAH!!

Liam'smommy said...

Yeah. it's on the DL. Like my family doesn't know yet so no more posts on my blog about it, silly! haha we saw beth and steve at the doctor's the other day. so the cat was out of the bag on both of us.

john said...

The Thanksgiving holiday is a time for prayers and songs for all that one is grateful. With old and rich traditions, Thanksgiving's history and origin bears an exciting testimony to today's Thanksgiving customs. Read more about the Thanksgiving story, recipes, turkey, decorations, crafts, party and gift ideas, parades, games, vacation, trivia & more here Thanksgiving Ideas

Beth said...

I wish you could stay and go shopping too. One thing I did find out was that many of the stores offer the same deals on line that they have in the store with free shipping or shipping to the store. Just make sure you pay attention so you don't get in the wrong line and get in front of people so they yell at you. Very embarrassing and none Christmas spirity. Some of us are just not as "Black Friday" savvy as others.

ShaBANG said...

CALLLL MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! baby bang and I would LOVE to see y'all! We're headed just north of Lehi for the Holiday and would love to see ya!

Email me if you'd like the cell phone number :)