Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Chew Book...



I recently started crafting a special family book for my parents. I got an old hard book from DI and wrote the family name on the front then cut it into it. Once you do that you can pull away some layers of the board. My plan is to cover it in special book binding paper so that the name is engraved in the cover of the book...
I'm pretty excited about it. Each family member will have a page dedicated to them. I have no idea when it'll be done but I think it'll be really great when it is.

5 comments:

Chiemi said...

Ohhh I get it now. That is such a cute idea! I want to make one now!

ciaobella said...

Sweet idea! You're quite a clever girl! :) Post pictures as it progresses, it sounds really neat.

Kizzie and Andy said...

That sounds so cute!! I want to see more pictures!!

nava_jo said...

Let me know how it turns ouT! I took a book binding class at BYU and I LOVED. I learned so much.

Have fun.

em said...

Oh my gosh! I love the cover of that book! Your not going to cover it are you!?! really? Sigh. Its BeeuutFuL