Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas time, mistletoe and wine...

We're having a grand time here. It's so nice to kick back and chillax for a while. Stuart's been making the most of playing video games and not thinking about school. Bless him. I've been reading and enjoying the all-round buzz of a happy home. I love it! It  makes such a big difference having a 4 year old in the house to make everyone excited for Christmas -  it makes a big difference having an excited 24 year old too... I'm really looking forward to talking to my family on Christmas. I can't wait to hear how excited Cameron is and to hear about all the loot he gets. Maybe there'll be a good fight to hear about too. You've gotta love Christmas day fights, right?

We'll head home on Thursday and then Scott and Aileen will arrive in Rexburg! I'm so excited to see them. Life is pretty dang exciting just now!

Check out my older sister, Emma's blog for some long awaited wedding pictures. She was married in August and this is the first pictures she's shared photo's with us. I love seeing them. It reminds me of this last summer and how nice it was to be home and how exciting it is to think about going back again someday - hopefully next Christmas.


6 comments:

Beth said...

I miss you guys!!! I miss your voices and being able to visit. I wish Santa could afford a cell phone for you. I can hardly stand it!!! I hope someday we all get to go to Scotland and have you share your beautiful homeland with us when all we have do to is spend time together and not worry about if we're walking in the right direction to get to the immigration office. I love you guys. I am glad you got to go to John and Kara's, and I'm glad they invited you. I hope we get to talk to you on Christmas and I can't wait to have you share stories with us. It sounds like your Christmas' were always more exciting than mine!

CTR2002 said...

Merry Christmas! =)

nava_jo said...

Christmas time ROCKS! And your right lil'kids make EVERY holiday even more exciting. Still even with all the fun, you can't help but want to be with family.

:) I feel you.
Merry Christmas!

Love, Jo

Shannon said...

Merry Christmas (yesterday), friend. I love you forever and ever and ever and ever....

Marnee said...

HEY!!!!! you were/are here, and you didnt call me... sniff sniff... Ive been been here the whole time too...

ShaBANG said...

Sounds like Christmas was nice and chill. Did you find any family christmas fights? Cuz you know of all the family fights... the CHRISTMAS one's are always the one's that go down in history... :)

Hope you have a fabulous New Year's too!