Monday, December 10, 2007

It's beginning to feel a lot like...






Christmas!

It started to snow last night and apparently it hasn't stopped since. I hate snow but I love the blinding light it reflects into our appartment and I love how Christmassy it makes it feel - 15 days! It's such a strange time of year when you're saying "see ya later!" to some of our best friends and celebrating Christmas at the same time. It makes it easier I guess. We're excited for the adventures they're about to have and excited for Christmas but a little sad too that we won't be able to have them over for dinner or be able to call them up on the cell phone because that too will be starting it's own little adventure away from us at the end of the week. Oh well. That's life and I do love it.

10 comments:

ciaobella said...

I love your tree, it's so cheery! :)

I've been thinking lately about S.A.D. light boxes and was looking around at prices. It's a little much (around $100) but in my search I found something called a Dawn Simulator that slowly brightens a room. Isn't that cool?

Chiemi said...

Love your decorations so cute! Ahh the snow, love to see pictures of it, but hate to live in it.

Liam'smommy said...

Snow snow snow! I love it. I have been waiting and waiting and finally it's here... So I can stay in my house like usual but I just feel more snug. Isn't it grand!

Keri said...

I love the snow, too- but only if I don't have to go out in it. The freezing cold is one thing I won't miss about Rexburg! Have a great Christmas, I love your decorations!!

Joycelyn said...

It's been gloomy here in the mornings lately. :-p The sun is just now coming out and it's almost 4pm. I'll see snow/freezing rain next week when I travel home. :-)

spyderette said...

oh, i would love some of that snow! i am decked out, but still not feeling christmasy.

deidra said...

Stuart's outfit looks like my dad's usual Sunday afternoon get-up. It makes me laugh!

Laura said...

That is Stuart's Sunday afternoon get-up! Haha!

Nelson Fam said...

I like your view of the snow better! It is crazy how we live in the same complex, but everyone has a different perspective of the same thing.

Shannon said...

YOU, my dear, warm my heart with more than just your Christmas spirit. Bless your soul. xo