Monday, December 3, 2007

My Own Slice of Idaho.

I mentioned a while ago that I'm writing a book. Well, I haven't been steaming along with that as I'd hoped I would. I've found myself in a confusing place of not quite knowing what to do with it - too many ideas. When I write I get excited and can write a bunch at once then I'm worn out from using my brain so much. BUT, today I got something highly exciting in the mail that's made me realise how much I want to have a book published. It's a new feeling for me. I want a book published and now it's a life goal. I really, really, REALLY want it! So, in the mail today I got a copy of Emigrate America. I wrote an article for them in October. Today I got a copy of the newspaper and right there on page 4 is ME... and Stuart. A great big picture of Stuart and I just married. My article takes up a page. There's also a little bit at the bottom with my blog address on it so I had to update this so my Criminal Record post wasn't the first thing respectable emigrants read about me.

7 comments:

ciaobella said...

Wow! Good for you! I've been reading and I think you're doing great. Sorry I haven't posted comments on there yet. no excuses.

Maybe it would help to have a small tape recorder so that you can record your ideas as fast as you come up with them and refer back to them later.

Chiemi said...

How cool is that? Way to go on writing that article! Where can we get a copy of Emigrate American so we can read that article?

Liam'smommy said...

congrats, crazy!

Laura said...

I don't know where to get a copy. I think I still have the article on my computer somewhere though...

CTR2002 said...

Cool!! Congrats!! :)

Keri said...

You are famous!! I am so lucky to know you!!!

Briggs Faimly said...

That is so great. It must be fun being famous! Hey we need to get together and do something!!! Email me or call me. sandrabriggs@mac.com or 359-9565.