Saturday, December 29, 2007

New camera = Happy Laura.


This building is one of my most favorite things about driving back and forth to Utah. I don't know what it used to be but I love what it's become. It's covered with messages to people. I sat with my camera on my lap just waiting for a chance to get a shot of it. I tried to get a picture of the other side but failed. Next time.
I don't know what mountains they are but Utah is so scenic. I love it. It's like nowhere I've ever seen before.
I LOVE my new camera!

7 comments:

ciaobella said...

Wow! I never noticed you're eyes are so blue. Gorgeous! :)

Tracy Ngu said...

That second picture is a very familiar sight to me. I grew up in that area and that is the road we always drove on to go visit my paternal grandparents! I haven't seen that graffiti building in forever!! I am getting a little teary eyed here!

Stephanie said...

My family lived in Utah, and so I was always making the drive from Rexburg to Utah, so thanks for those pictures. It brought me back. I love that building too.

emma said...

some really nice pictures! yay for cameras and the people behind them (and in front of them)..

CTR2002 said...

Nice pics! :)

Beth said...

Wow! I love your camara too! Or maybe it's just your pure talent that makes those pictures so beautiful and clear. The mountain pics look alot like the ones here do now, only the snow was strictly in the mountains, but they were beautiful.

spyderette said...

oh i miss the mountains and snow SO MUCH! (cry, cry, squish, squish!)