Monday, December 17, 2007

Old Navy. New Jeans.

We made the most of our excursion to Idaho Falls on Saturday and did a little shopping. I got some new jeans. When I buy jeans I get them a size smaller than I am. Here's why - I wear them for a few uncomforable days and then they fit snug so I don't ever have to wear a belt with them. Make sense? No? Ok, so if I buy them in my size to start with after a few days they've stretched and start falling off. You get it now? Well, a minute ago I was just been able to button them up without lying on the floor. Perfect! Now you're going to try it, huh? I think by tomorrow I'll have the circulation back to my legs.


4 comments:

Chiemi said...

Oh my gosh Laura I do the same thing! I hate it when I buy them perfect to go home and find they are too big a day later. ARG! Great minds think alike.

Sherpa said...

Brilliant. Personally, I have a rule I can't walk out of the house without a belt on.

Tracy Ngu said...

That's what I should have done! I just bought some pants at Old Navy too! I love them but it turns out I could have gone down a size and been just fine. Next time I am going to try your technique! Great idea Laura!

tara said...

I sooo do this!