Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pink tights and petticoats.

Check out the sister-blog. I got to chit-chat with Beki for a wee bit today for the first time in a weeks. The conversation ended like this,

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
well hey im lactating



Earlier this week I was getting random picture text messages from her that were the highlight of my day. I'm amazed at how kind someone can be.

"How much does it cost to buy a ticket to scotland for you? And how much is that is pounds? Xx"

"Dave and have I cut up dave's bank card in order to save money to bring you's over so find out roughly please! :-)"



It took a while to convince her not to buy us tickets to fly home for Christmas this year. Bless her.

"Yeah we can do that! :-)"

I really do appreciate how much she loves us. Her kindness amazes me. I think she's a lot like dad in the sense if she has something she wants to give it away just so someone else can enjoy it too. I really wish we could be there with them this Christmas but I don't regret going over this summer instead. It was important for us to be there for the wedding. We got some really funny video of Cameron that I'll post when I can get it on the computer. We're blessed to be loved so much and to know and understand what it means to love unconditionally.

Yesterday I got to go visit a friend who had a baby a few weeks ago - a gorgeous baby! I really love the friendships we have with people that make it easy to pick up where we last left things.




2 comments:

ciaobella said...

You have a very sweet sister. I'd admire the closeness you have.

Chiemi said...

Aww your Sis sounds like such a sweetie. It's so great to have family like that.