Saturday, January 26, 2008

February? Almost.

The last few days I've been feeling a bit barfy so yesterday Stuart took me out for some fresh air and wee treat. He took me to Jamba Juice and then to Gandolfo's for a sandwich. It was a really nice to get out the house and to start the weekend that way. The weeks seem to be flying by here. In no time it'll be summer time and then Stuart will only have 2 more semesters of school left here. Insane! I love it!

Last night we had Scott and Aileen over and also our friends Betsy and Anthony. We chatted and played a few games of Bang. It was a bunch of fun. We ate yummy mango salsa and queso dip. Tonight we'll be playing Settlers of Catan. I'm not sure what that game even is but I'm pretty excited about the whole idea of it.

Our first few semesters here were so much fun. We'd stay up really late most nights hanging out with neighbours, playing games, watching movies and eating food but mostly we'd be laughing all night. Those days seemed to be long gone until last night. It was like a little taste of the past. Hopefully there'll be more times like that. It makes me so excited to think about having our own home where we'll be able to entertain whenever we like and have room for it too. I can't wait. Movie night, games night, dinner, potluck... you name it, I'm going to host it.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Are you feeling barfy because my dream was right?

Scott and Stacia said...

oh we love Settlers of Catan. Some of our friends taught it to us and we love playing it with them. I hope you enjoy it! Husbands, smoothies, and friends can make all the difference!