Friday, January 18, 2008

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!

This is my mum and dad.


Right now I'm in the midst of a long over due conversation with my best friend/little sister, Beki. Read for yourself:

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
so whats he going to do when he has to leave school?

Sinner. says:
Well right now he doesn't know if he wants to be a dentist because dental school is really expensive.

Sinner. says:
I'm trying to get him to be a dolphin trainer.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
ewwww

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
no

Sinner. says:
what!

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
more people are attacked by doliphins every years than by sharks


Sinner. says:
A dolphin trainer! that would be so cool!

Sinner. says:
You're getting Hippo's and dolphins mixed up.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
no im not

Sinner. says:
yeah you are

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
hippos kill more people in africa every year than lions and crocs and everything combined

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
dolphins attack about 250 people a year

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
sharks attack about 10


Sinner. says:
you're scaring me.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
FACT

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
its true


Sinner. says:
Well then maybe we'll join a circus!

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
we're sending you some money ok

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
we feel you need some


Sinner. says:
you're paying Stuart not to be a dolphin trainer?!

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
yeah

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
have you's got bank details

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
dave again give me your bank info


Sinner. says:
are you bullying me? Is this because of the dolphin thing?

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
yes

Sinner. says:
I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
dont care


Sinner. says:
Ouch.

Sinner. says:
I don't know my bank info.

Sinner. says:
Stuart isn't here to tell me where to get it.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
no messing we`ve got it you nead it

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
send beki a text when you have it and stop being a bum bag

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
well send it on wednesday


Sinner. says:
You know, you don't have to pay us to be your friends.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
we know


Sinner. says:
Usually when we say 'dolphin trainer' everyone laughs because it's such a jolly thing.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
they are evil and must be stopped

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
$400 ok?

Sinner. says:
I appologise for offending you with our Dolphin training enthusiasm.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
im sure in time i will find it in my heart to forgive you


Sinner. says:
I really think you should just keep the money for us

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
dave wont though


Sinner. says:
doesn't he have a heart?

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
nope

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
your getting it

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
we'll save more to help you over

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
he does its just small

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
his heart i mean


Sinner. says:
haha!

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
so yeah we're sending you money




For part of this conversation I think Beki turned into Dwight from The Office. FACT!


It just kept going. Everything comes back to Dave's fear of dolphins and then my fear of dinosaurs.


Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
pregnant women are nuts


Sinner. says:
do you know dolphins love pregnant women because of the two heart beats?

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
they bite 250 people a year

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
kill about 20

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
sharks only kill about 8

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
and bite aboput 10


Sinner. says:
where did you learn this?

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
its a fact


Sinner. says:
I'd rather be bitten by a dolphin than a shark!

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
david atenborugh

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
dolphins have more teeth than sharks

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
they are also smaller and sharper

Sinner. says:
was it David or Richard who was in Jurassic Park?

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
it was dickie

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
so richard

Sinner. says:
Jurassic park is the most frightening film I've ever seen. I'm about to start crying just thinking about it.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
cameron has the box set

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
he loves it


Sinner. says:
I'd rather watch Flipper than Jurassic Park.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
he laughs the whole way through

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
sicko

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
daves says be thankful he's not allowed to hurt you


Sinner. says:
I cry the whole way through. I honestly hate Jurassic Park. We need to stop talking about it now. My eyes are welling up.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
no he didnt

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
he said be thankful im not allowed in your county

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
country*


Sinner. says:
oh, I see how that could be mixed up.

Mrs Brennan proud owner of 3 under 5's says:
haha


The thing I love most about talking to Beki on MSN is that we have these kind of conversations in real life. With MSN I can go back and read it and laugh all over again.

7 comments:

Chiemi said...

That was Ha-larious!

Crazy Walker said...

Ok. I loved that. That was awesome!

Anonymous said...

If I were you I would worry about dogs. They bite 4.7 million people a year. So what ever you do, do not let Stuart train dogs. Kara

geNeric_gurL said...

that was THE best conversation I have listen to/read all day....haha I have tears from laughing. FACT

Tracy Ngu said...

That was so funny! I love random conversations like that!!

spyderette said...

sisters are the greatest.

Shannon said...

When I lived in Mexico my sister and I had great MSN convos like that. I used to post them sometimes as well, but nowadays she doesn't love me as much I s'pose.
About the dolphins, if you go to Puerto Vallarta you don't even need any qualifications to be a dolphin trainer other than you can't be fit and really ugly. That's pretty much exactly how they post the ad. I wanted to apply but needless to say I had both those things working against me.
I say go Stuart! Be a trainer in Mexico, then we can be neighbours!