Monday, January 28, 2008

Reluctantly crouched at the starting line...

Today the weather is absolutely attrocious! It's horrible. I can't help thinking about the poor postman who's out there delivering mail. I don't think we've had weather like this the whole time we've been it - it certainly doesn't encourage us to want to stay here for longer than we need to, that's for sure!

Last night the wind was howling and then this morning it continued then to make things just that little bit more exciting it started to snow too. Stuart almost didn't go to school today it was so bad. He did go and he drove because there was no way he'd make it to school walking - he might have made it to Idaho Falls but not to school... I can almost hear Cameron yelling "I'm flying! I'm flying!" right now.

As I was skimming over some blogs I once again noticed on Kat's the familiar stylings of a Rocks in My Dryer banner. I followed the links and came across a wonderfully amazing find! A bunch of bloggy giveaways! I almost don't want to share the links because I want all the stuff for myself! So this is how I've been spending my day - leaving comments on blogs so I can win stuff - cool stuff! Through cruising all those pages I've come across some really sweet things - I can't wait to have kids so I can get some of those things for them.
Here's some of my favorites:

5 comments:

Tracy Ngu said...

We have been having weather like that it seems nonstop! Finally today we saw some sun and temps rose to a balmy 40 degrees! It's only going to last one more day and it's back to cold and snow. I hate winter.

Rusti said...

lol. k, i've just wasted a good hour and a half over at 'rocks in my dryer'! there's some cool giveaways.

Jennifer P. said...

I followed your profile from the Nester's site. I was intrigued by your curlers :)!

And then I found out you were in Rexburg and had to give a sigh! My hubby and I were class of '95--so old, I know. We have nephews there now. And you at 23--that would have been nearly unheard of when it was still a college :)!

If you have a few moments to spare, I had to ask if Millhollow Yogurt is still around. That job paid my rent when I was there and I miss it almost as much as campus.

Thanks for letting me peep!
-Jennifer

Chiemi said...

Ooooh I need to check those places out! Thanks!

CTR2002 said...

The starting line is always interesting. The finish line looks so far away. But it arrives so quickly once we get going...

You've got me going on all those links btw! lol Thanks chickee!