Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back on the Blogging Pony!

It feels like I haven't properly blogged in a while. I've been quite addicted to ye olde Family History for the fast couple weeks again. I go through phases of absolute addiction. Right now I think I'm coming to the end of a phase. Bill, my family history buddy/distant cousin found what he needed for his Jean Faulds/John Porter line yesterday. It was really exciting. I think I'll be ok breaking from it now.

Valentine's Day:
I made a delicious dinner - and made Kara jealous in my cheekies. The picture isn't going to do it justice. (I'll add it in when I'm done typing.)

We had dinner and watched No Reservations, our Valentine's movie from Stuart's mum. It was a nice film. I started to feel not so good after dinner - I wasn't poisoned, don't worry. I think I'd been standing too long in a hot kitchen with a sore back.

Stuart's present didn't arrive until Friday.


Friday:
Stuart made Danielle her birthday dinner. It was really good. He made her the blackened chicken alfredo that he still hasn't posted the recipe for. Hopefully after this he'll do it.
If you bombard him with comments on his abandoned blog I'm sure he'll give in a post the recipe. He added my stuffed mushroom's to the meal this time around. YUM!
Stuart's presents arrived just after dinner. I made him a little scavenger hunt to find it. It was fun.

When we took Danielle home we stopped at Walmart to get some Valentine's candy for a little package I'm putting together for my mum and Beki. I had a dizzy spell and had to leave before I was done looking. Sad.

Saturday:
Stuart tried to salvage Valentine's night by taking me out to lunch and then we planned to go in to Idaho Falls for the day. After lunch at Bajio we went into Deseret Book - next door to Bajio and I had another dizzy spell and had to come home. Extra sad. I took a bath and went to take a nap. I woke up at 5.30pm leaving no time for Idaho Falls adventures.
Stuart went to get some Doritos for nachos to eat whilst we watched Super Mario Bros - one of his Valentine's gifts.
He made the nachos and I set up the livingroom and Valentine's Day was saved.

Sunday:
I sat through the full 3 hours of church. I think the weather really affects my back. It's been getting warmer and my back's feeling ok.

Monday:
This day had been set aside for weeks as Danielle's Day. We went into Idaho Falls and stopped at the mall. Then we went to Jonny Carino's. YUM! We had Pepperjack Fondue as a starter. It was so good. Then I had my baked cheese tortelloni's. So good. Mmmm mmm mm!

We came home and Dani and Stu played video games whilst I indulged in the addiction to find that Bill had found what he was looking for. It was a good day.

Today I'm planning on going out and taking some pictures with my new camera. It's nice and sunny outside and it's meant to get warmer. I really hope this means winter's done cursing us.

4 comments:

Tracy Ngu said...

I am sorry you are having so many dizzi spells! I hope you feel better soon!

It sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day! Good job! That food looked delicious!!

Scott and Stacia said...

Oh my goodness!! So much good looking food. It is only 11am and I am hungry for dinner! I would love those recipes...so please post them Stuart! I will be looking :)
I had no idea that you had bad back and all these dizzy spells. You poor thing! Hang in there!

mandy said...

OH my deliciousness! Can I get those recipes?! Both meals looked so good. Post them please Stuart. :)
Sounds like a fun day all around... minus the dizzy spells. I hope you start feeling better.

mandy said...

OH my deliciousness! Can I get those recipes?! Both meals looked so good. Post them please Stuart. :)
Sounds like a fun day all around... minus the dizzy spells. I hope you start feeling better.