Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been DOUBLE tagged!

First by Chiemi and then by Ciaobella. Dang. I'm going to do them both right now. I didn't realise everyone/two people thought I was so interesting. I'm changing the questions a bit so you don't get bored with my answers.

7 Facts about me:

*I used to be really good about making one new recipe per week. I don't do so much now but I used to and it's something I'll start doing again.

*I cut my knuckle last week on a tin can. It still hurts even though the scab is almost gone.

*I like cheesey music. It reminds me of Beki. I love it. Some of my best memories are getting ready for youth dances with Beki and dancing about and singing to Nsync whilst getting dressed or when said cheesiness came on at a youth dance and people would refuse to dance to it. Beki and I would be there boogying and singing along.

*I wish I was a little more like
Beki. Fertile. No! Just kidding. I can't pin point what it is about her that I'd like in myself. She's kind of a bad ass but she's so loving, kind and protective of me. She doesn't let herself get bullied. She's a part of me. Stuart learned early on that Beki and Laura are a two-fer. He loves her and she loves him which is something I LOVE. My two favorite people. We all love each other! Yaay!

*I try to live every day with 'No Regrets' and encourage everyone else to try it too. No Regrets.

*I don't have a drivers license and didn't have one in Scotland either.

*I bully everyone into making blogs. Faith, Sarah, Beki, Stuart, Danielle, Mandy... Everyone thanks me for bullying so-and-so into making a blog. I love it.




Four jobs I would like to have:
1. Photographer.
2. Therapist.
3. Boutique owner.
4. Wedding planner.


Four movies I would (or have) watch over and over:
1. Tommy Boy.
2. The Italian Job.
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's.
4. Monster's inc.

Four places I have practically lived:
1. I spent a lot of time in Largs when I was younger.
2. Montrose Beach.
3. At the end of last year I was very happy in Lehi.
4. Dream land.

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Project Runway.
2. Pushing Daisies.

3. Jon and Kate plus 8.
4. Little People, Big World.

Four places I have been:
1. Outside to watch the Lunar eclipse last night.
2. Everywhere Liam's been through his World Tour travel blog.
3. The Redwoods.
4. Johnny Carino's.

People who email me (regularly):
1. My Dad.
2. Kara.
3. Bill - my family history pal.
4. Today I got one from the UK Lottery. I WON!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti bolognese.
2. Ritz crackers.
3. This.
4. Cake. Any kind really. Rachel makes an amazing chocolate chippy bunt thing. MMM!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With Beki.
2. With Rachel and her cake.
3. With Kara watching Project Runway.
4. With Stuart somewhere hot.

Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Adventures. Disneyland.
2. Not being in Rexburg but I will miss my friends. A lot.
3. Reproducing perhaps.
4. BBQ's, fireworks, 7/11 day... Summertime!

I'm not tagging anyone just now because I'm scared of being tagged back again.

4 comments:

Marnee said...

MMmmmmm... your chicken boobs is one of my favorites too!!!

Thanks for sharing it with me Ü

Tracy Ngu said...

I love cheesey music too! It's way fun to dance too!

Chiemi said...

LOL! I'm not tagging anymore! I got tagged back...boo. Anyways, that was fun to read!

mandy said...

I love cheesey music! Nothing funner than dancing around the house with my boys to crazy music!
Also you are a bad ass in your own right. :) I love it!
You were in Lehi? As in Lehi Utah? When? I wonder if I was still there. Lehi is only 15 minutes from where we used to live.
Crazy that we are not there anymore...
Anyway, Rock on wild one!