Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Summer Plan.

I've had so much going on that I don't remember if I've even posted about this yet. I think I'm actually losing my mind. I've been calling people by different names and keep losing things.

Anyway, the summer plan is this:

We're heading back to Seattle for the summer and this time we're moving out of our apartment here instead of keeping it ( I remember mentioning this now). We need to save as much money as possible for next year and the 4 after it. I'm not going to be able to work a normal job because of my back so I'm not going to be helping out financially much. Stuart also needs to renew his drivers license in Washington...

I'm going to get stuff together to sell in Laurie's online boutique. I think I want to start getting a photography portpolio built up... that has nothing to do with this summer.

It gets harder and harder to not live on our own. I'm really feeling the stress of it this time. It might have something to do with my dizzy spells. I'm nervous about the move and being home the whole time while Stuart works. I have a routine here, a washer and drier, my bed and cutlery and independance. I'll miss all my stuff and all my friends. I'm scared.

I'll also not get ancestry.com for free when we move. That's pretty sad. We get all those family history sites for free through the school.

Stuart will work probably at Jansport.

His family have been planning a big DisneyLand trip for as long as I can remember. That'll be taking place in August. We'll be tagging along. I'm excited about it. I've never been to DisneyLand before.

A while ago I'd been trying to convince Stuart to take me to California but we couldn't afford it. Eventually I want to go and visit Alcatraz, Pier 39 (sealions), Hollywood boulevard, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, The Golden Gate Bridge... I want to see stuff.

I'm not sure I'll make a summer list this year.

9 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

You've never been to Disneyland before? That hurts me. My ears are bleeding! You'll love it...kids screaming, adults dressed like cartoon characters, over-priced merchandise, long lines in the hot sun...what's not to love.

Actually, you'll be surprised by how much fun you'll have despite the other technicalities.

Greg and Michelle said...

You will be coming to Seattle right when we are leaving! I wish that we would have gotten to know eachother better! I understand the feeling of being scared because this move has been probably one of the hardest things that I have done, and we will only be gone 2 months! Good luck with everything! We will be back right before the winter semester ends, so let me know if I can do anything for you then!

Anonymous said...

With your back and dizzy spells we can rent a wheelchair at disneyland and cut all the lines! I am so excited. I may get one myself. Kara

Scott and Stacia said...

Oh you will love Disneyland. For real get a wheelchair. I have never done it, but you get to go to the front of every line. I would think you would want one so you could enjoy the park. What a fun trip you guys have planned. Moving is never fun in my opinion but necessary at times. Enjoy!! You will be blessed!!

mandy said...

OK my comment is much the same, with your dizzy spells don't even chance it. Get the wheelchair! Not only will that hopefully take some of the stress off your back for the event, but you get to cut lines! Who doesn't love that!
I hope you start feeling better. Are the dizzy spells just from the pain in your back? Or is there more to it?
at any rate I hope you feel better and hope the sun shines a lot for you. I will try to call sometime.
take care
loves

mandy said...

I know.. another post from mandy!
I feel ya on the living alone thing. We just spent 4 months with in-laws. It is hard. So you are saving up. This will be your last year there huh?
OK now I am done. Take care
miss you and love ya
Mandy

Daniello Dello said...

I am so excited for DISNEYLAND!!! It will be so amazing and I promise not to get dehydrated at Sea World. Also we will not be going to Medieval Times (that place we were talking about on Monday) because Dad said he would never pay to go to Hell again. That's how much we enjoyed that place. :P

Anonymous said...

Your dad (Danielle) is a big baby! I loved Medieval Times! I know he doesn't mind eating with his hands, so why did he hate it so much? Was Grandma at his table? Go Blue Team! Kara

Rachel said...

YAY! So where are you going to put all your stuff?...storage?...and where will you live in the fall?