Wednesday, March 5, 2008

4 years.

Today was our 4 year wedding anniversary. It's pretty exciting. It blows my mind to think we're working on year 5 now! Madness! It's only going to be more mind blowing with the more years we have under our belts but for now I can't even imagine that.

I love being married to Stuart. He's a hard worker and amazes me with his determination and ability to get good grades - hell, it amazes me that he's going to school and plans to go on for another 4 at dental school. I'm not disciplined enough for school. He's brilliant.

He makes me so happy. He's great.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh!!! I absolutly love that. Do you mind if I steal the idea? That is awesome.

Daniello Dello said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Laura said...

Stephanie: You can only steal it if you show me how it turns out ;) I think Stu would have appreciated it more if he knew the song before - he wasn't too fond of the idea of me dying in his arms. Ha! So yes. Steal away but you have to steal and show.

dani: Thanks! I think you're the only one in your family that actually remembered but even then a little birdie tells me you didn't.... Pah!

Tracy Ngu said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great day!

Daniello Dello said...

If I had realized what number went with the day yesterday I would have remembered! As for the pictures on my blog, Dad is giving me a bunch of pictures from when we went to Scotland, your wedding, and reception. It's perfect for blackmail. Muahaha!

spyderette said...

happy anniversary! LOVE the layouts and LOVE the use of the john denver! woot!

i tried the photshop tutorial yesterday. granted, i had a massive headache, but i only managed ONE page! i'm not so photoshoppy. :(

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary! We are almost to 5 years, it goes by so fast. I had no idea that Stuart wanted to go to Dental School, that is great. Off to another exciting adventure after Rexburg. What could be more exciting than Rexburg?? Can you think of anything?