Thursday, March 6, 2008

Curry. Delicious.

Last week my older sister, Emma gave me a recipe for Thai Red Curry and I decided to make it on Sunday - actually, Stuart begged for it. I was only planning on making it for our anniversary dinner yesterday. I made it on Sunday though and HOLY COW. Delicious. I made it again last night and I'm not eating the left overs. Mmmm... Stuart's jealous. I love Jasmine Rice.
On Saturday we had a coupon for Papa Murphy's. Danielle came over so it was a good idea.
Monday, Stuart used some left over chicken and made it into sour cream chicken enchilada's... It's been quite the foodie week. Mac and cheese isn't going to cut it tonight.

8 comments:

Kizzie and Andy said...

That curry looks so good!! Send me the recipe?? :) Kizziew at gmail dot com

Tucker Family said...

Yum, seeing that pic made me want curry for dinner tonight.

Shannon said...

I'm with everyone else. That curry chicken looks to die for.

Sherpa said...

I came on here to beg for the recipe and looks like I'm just echoing those in front of me.

emm said...

if you think its good- try this! Add a tin of fine sliced bamboo shoots, and half the amount of cornflour in the recipe, souperlicious! and if you like your vegies non moosh like I do, add the peppers later in the recipe. Turns out almost exactly the same as the red curry from our favorite Thai restaurant for a fraction of the cost!... yama yama yama

Beth said...

Me too! Me too! It looks delicious!

Chiemi said...

Mmmm I love curry so much! We have curry every month sometimes more. I second the bamboo shoots and want to add water chestnuts are very good too!

Tracy Ngu said...

Wow, I want to eat at your house! I can't cook like that at all! I am green with envy!!