Saturday, March 15, 2008

Death of a blog?

No, it's just a little coma.

These past 2 weeks have been quite busy. I started packing last week. This week I really went to town. The walls are all nearly naked, photos and ornaments are all packed away. The kitchen is almost spotlessly clean. The bathroom is almost all packed away, the tub was scrubbed with the Scumbuster my mother-in-law sent me. Thank heavens for that. The bathroom wasn't that dirty but with my sore back it made it a lot easier to clean up.

Megan was here last weekend for a flying visit. It was really nice to spend time with just her. I wish she could have stayed to help me pack. We played with our little lights...

We're set to leave here April 10th. Hopefully we'll have the storage unit by the end of the month. Our boxes are starting to build up already.

Yesterday I got a parcel from my mum. It was my Robert Burns / Easter / Christmas package. It had a tin of haggis and oaties in it, slippers and Easter sweeties. Mmmm...

The snow finally started clearing up and then it snowed yesterday and it's been on and off today. I'm confident it's coming to an end though.

Today I'm going into Idaho Falls to go to a craft bazar (?) I'm not really sure what that means but I'm pretty excited to go...

12 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I haven't even thought about packing yet and it sounds like you are on your way to being done. Way to make me stressed!

Rusti said...

That snow must be pretty packed down for Stuart to be able to sit on it. But, forgive me, I had to laugh when I saw it because I kept imagining the snow breaking under him and him falling into a deep hole! lol

Tracy Ngu said...

That looks cold.

Laura said...

I was hoping it would break. That'd have made some great pictures and I'd have died laughing. ;)

The Hamm Bunch said...

I love your blog. So cute!! I miss Rexburg, but not the snow. Good luck with that! We will be visiting the same time you are moving home. Hope to see you! Keep in touch!

Shannon said...

That's a lot of freaking snow if I do say so myself.
I'm supposed to be in the "great white north" and I think it's been about 8 years since I remember us having that much snow all at once. You poor thing!

Jessica and Tanner said...

Love the Office party idea! You guys better do it! We've been watching it everyday since I bought it. I'm a big Phyllis fan, especially when she took Karen to get the makeovers! love it.

And how was the bazar? I've always wanted to know why they're called Bazar's.

mandy said...

Did you enjoy the bazzar? They are pretty cool. It is fun to see all the things that people can do huh? Hard to believe you are packing up. I hope your summer is fun. Your not going to be killing your back this summer are you? I hope not! :) Let Stuart do that. :) hee hee...

bequi said...

Now I know why I'll never live in Iadho.

Anonymous said...

Interesting, leave me a comment and I'll be your best friend.I wonder how much truth is in that.Interesting also,your message to your friends.Nothing about being truthful to them and being honest about the real reason you have been neglecting them.Excuses and lies get in the way of your reasons.Life is hard for most but hail the ones that walk with honesty and dignity and choose not to hide behind woven webs and adversity.Honesty and priorities are obviously things you need to correct in your life .

Laura said...

My friends seem to understand. You're the only one who doesn't get it.

CTR2002 said...

S'alright Laura! You've been busy! It happens to us all!