Tuesday, March 25, 2008

To My Friends,

Sorry if you feel like I've been neglecting you these past few weeks. It's been brought to my attention that I've been too busy to give some the attention they need. Things are crazy just now and whilst they may sound like excuses they're not, they're reasons and more of an explanation to why I've disappeared. I thought giving the explanation was polite but some have seen it as more of an excuse. I find excuses to be unattractive. Right now keeping my chin up is a chore in itself. Just too much going on.

I have a lot on my plate at the moment - packing and cleaning with a back injury isn't easy. Waiting to move things is really trying my patience. I'm also trying to work out a way to bring in an income from home, that takes time and work. I'm working on a few things that keep me away from the computer or too busy to respond to emails. I would love to have more time to spend on family history and my other hobbies but right now my brain is too full of other stuff.

For those of you with the patience, thank you. For those of you without the patience - I hope you don't find yourself in my shoes any time soon and if you do I'll be here to help you along.

Until next time, take care and don't forget me.

Love,
Laura

9 comments:

Tracy Ngu said...

I am patient! It sounds like you have a lot to do and worry about! I miss chatting with you though but I can wait.

G.'s Mommy said...

Let me know if there's anything I can help you with! I'm just a building over and I'm a stay at home mom so if you don't mind G. running around all over, I'd love to come help!!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Let me know if I can help you. I will miss my Laura when I leave!

Daniello Dello said...

Hang in there! I promise I'll help you if you like and I won't make your back injury worse. Seriously! :P

bequi said...

As far as working from home, have you tried calling workforce services? They have the hook up with lots of jobs like that. I don't know any companies located in Idaho or I'd totally hook you up.

CTR2002 said...

It's all good friend! It'll be good in the end. I'm too far away for much assistance, but when I was a kid, a bandaid always made things better... so, here ya go: (:::::[]:::::) =)

Emma said...

I feel a bit sad for you, I just looked through your rexburg friends list and realized that pretty much all?! of them have kids.. and i mean in plural.. It's not easy when we're in a bit of a different boat from others, I hope you enjoy your move and being closer to your sister in laws? n stuff.. haven't forgot about you. Just have fun doing what you can do and don't think too much of the things you would like to do but can't right now with your sore back etc.

Take care

x x x

Tracy Ngu said...

You know, when we moved this last time, it took us at least 2 weeks to pack up our apartment and it was small and we really didn't have much. At least we didn't notice how much we had until we started packing it up. And I was 8 months pregnant and no help at all. I can totally understand how time consuming this must be for you. Please, don't worry about us! Your real friends understand that you are busy and are probably thinking about us and missing us. Hang in there! I love you!! ((((Hugs)))

Stephanie said...

I can't wait until life settles down for you and I can read those regular posts! Good luck!