Sunday, April 20, 2008

Adjustments and such.

Today I'm sick so I didn't get to go to church. I have some kind of cold that started with a sore throat and feeling completely fine yesterday to almost puking and being extremely tired last night. It's on it's way out though. I've quarentined myself just so no-one else can get it. I took some Nyquil last night to help me get a good amount of sleep. I got it but I also got some really weird dreams, the kind where you wake up and aren't sure if they were real or not. The message of the dreams were basically the same - I'm desperate to go home and see Beki and meet her babies. Desperate.

Stuart starts work on Tuesday so I have to be better tomorrow so I can spend a day with him. I think I'll be in a routine soon so I'll be back to my usual picture taking, blogging self. Until then, I'm working on it ;)

5 comments:

Tracy Ngu said...

I've been sick too. I hope you feel better!

You know, I dream all the time that I am in Utah visiting my family. There are always really weird components to the dream but I think it all boils down to that I miss my family and want to see them. It's tough living so far away. I really feel for you! (((Hugs)))

Josh-Sally-Annabelle Yates said...

Hi Laura! Of course we remember you. Isn't that so funny that you knew Trapper and Suzy also!! The blogging world is so great to find old friends. Sounds like you are doing well (besides being sick today!). It will be great to keep up with you.

Lauren said...

I hope you feel better. I can only imagine how much you want to see your family. Well, I love ya! Does that help?

Shannon said...

Get better soon, princess.

G.'s Mommy said...

HEY! I'm sorry you've been sick. Hope you're feeling better tonight. I love the pictures of the girls by the way, they're super cute!!!