Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy busy!



On Thursday I made a double batch of Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Truffle Cookies for Stuart to take to class on Friday. They didn't make it to his class but found a nice home in Stuart and Danielle's tummies. It was a challenge to make then in my pit of a kitchen.
Yesterday Linzi picked me up just after 8am for our day trip to Lehi. It was a fun day with lots of chatting and some singing and laughing. We got to Lehi at lunch time and Lauren fed us her delicious chicken salad on ciabatta bread. YUMP! We went to Ikea and hung out some more and ate some more then hung out even more. It was such a nice trip. We left at about 7pm and stopped off a babies r us for a bit and drove home. We got back at midnight.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a nice break! You needed that. And where is the recipe for those cookies!?

Tracy Ngu said...

Those cookies look yummy!
I am glad you had fun on your day trip!

Keri said...

You guys all look so HOT!!

Lauren said...

I was glad to jump on your blog yesterday and see a post. I texted Linzi to see if you had gotten home okay, but never got a response. I am assuming that you did, since there is a picture of us on your blog now. I loved having you and you are welcome anytime you need a break from life. Love ya!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I am still alive. Barely. MIkayla thought it would be fun to wake up a 3:00 AM this morning and refuse to go back to sleep. I love moving, and I love my kids!