Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I went to the chiropracter yesterday for the first time since August. It's going to be good to have my back worked on again. I hope it'll be better for Disneyland in August.

We started compiling our summer list last week. This year we're making it a family thing. I'll post it down the side of the blog. I'm going to take a bunch of pictures and digiscrap them so they can be compiled into a Summer Book as a gift for family members. I'll put the pictures up on my Scrapblog...

Yep. Not too much going on here really. We played an extreme amount of Rockband on the weekend. I'm becoming less shy with my singing.

4 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Laura! I miss you. Just wanted to let you know that I am on the grid again.

LeaAnne said...

FUN summer list~ I am going to use some for us too! I sure hope your back is feeling a little better.

Laurie said...

Regarding Disneyland (yay!!!), having a bad back works in your favor! You can rent a wheelchair at the front gate and then you and everyone you're with get to go straight to the front of every line. No lie! My mom needed a wheelchair and it saved tons of time that would have otherwise have been spent standing there in line.

Tracy Ngu said...

That's a great list! It sounds so fun!