Thursday, April 10, 2008

Injured in the line of...

Yesterday I was cleaning like a mad woman and then when we were having dinner my arms started hurting REALLY badly. They were throbbing like never before and I had no way to make them feel better. Rubbing them hurt like the dickens. Not rubbing hurt like the dickens. A hot shower didn't loosen anything up. Stretching them did nothing... It was so bad I had to sing myself to sleep as a distraction. Then I realised why they hurt... Ringing sponges out all day is a dangerous thing. Beware of wet sponges.

The good news is the oven is clean now.

6 comments:

Derrick and Rachel said...

Hey Laura, I hope your arms are feeling better! I actually wanted to tell you that last night I was looking for a Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookie recipe, and couldn't find any quick ones. But then I stumbled upon yours, and I am going to make them today! Thanks for the great recipe, I'll let you know how they turn out! Have a good day, and don't scrub with sponges!!

Trapper and Suzy said...

Laura! Your blog is SUPER cute. And I can just hear your Scottish accent as I read your posts. haha I'll make sure to avoid the wet sponges. Doesn't sound like a fun time at all! I hope you're doing okay now since it's been about 5 hours ago, so it says.

LeaAnne said...

You hard working girl! Sorry those arms are hurting! Hope the rest of the move is easy! :)

mandy said...

When we moved to Salt Lake, I cleaned our new house before we moved in... that night I felt the same way! Who knew cleaning could be so dangerous! Hope your arms feel better today! Take a sick day and go play today. :)

niels said...

death by cleaning. I just thought I'd pop by and say hi, hope things are going well.. :)

Rusti said...

eesh! Sore muscles are awful. Just keep reminding yourself that it means you're building some muscle. :)