Friday, May 16, 2008

I will suntan.

Today is a super sunny day. It's not even 10.30am and I'm outside roasting. Love it! The grass is a little dewy still - a little dew never killed anyone, right?... That was punny! This is the kind of day I've been waiting for. I plan on staying outside all day reading, listening to music and watching last nights episode of The Office. Happy day! I might take a look online for a cheap sun chair. I'm the only one here who really sits outside. I get that from my mum. She's a tanorexic. Anyway...

Stuart, Megan and Danielle all work tomorrow which is really sad but they get off work at 2pm and after that we plan on going somewhere for them to hike whilst Beth and I hang out. I wish they weren't working though. I think this weekend might be the weekend we take out our kites and play some serious tetherball.

Yesterday I bought a swimming suit from Delias. I can't wait for it to arrive - so I can even out my farmer tan. Ok, well, there you have it... I'm trying hard not to be sad anymore. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Last night's episode of The Office was insanely good! Enjoy!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

You go girl!

Rachel said...

Hey! Sorry I suck at keeping in touch, I really am trying to be better at that :)

Miss you! COme over and play sometime!