I was tagged by Sally.
1) Creating. Painting, sewing, scrapbooking, book making, writing, cooking, decorating, taking pictures. I love it all. I'm a very visual person and need some kind of creative outlet to engage in regularly.
2) Entertaining. I love (and miss) having people over for dinner/games/movie/hang out/fun. We tried really hard the first couple of years at school to have people over atleast once a week. This last school year we slacked a bit because Stuart was really busy. I can't wait to have my own home so I can do that again.
3) Traveling. I was raised in a family that went on regular outings together. We'd go on all sorts of spontanious adventures. I'm all about the adventures.
1) Natural Sponges. I know, I'm a freak but there's something about natural sponges that make me want to throw up...
2) Pain. I hate pain and avoid it. Since hurting my back last summer I've become very cautious and boring. I don't want to feel pain that I'm not prepared for ever again.
3) My parents or siblings dying before I get a chance to see them again. Morbid I know but it's one of my biggest fears. Especially not having enough money in the bank to even make getting home a possibility right now.
1) To own (and live in) a home near the sea. I've always lived close to the sea and really miss it. Hopefully when Stuart's done with Dental School (2013?) we'll be able to live in a house in a coastal town.
2) To write a book. I have one that I'm working on at the moment. My biggest writing goal would be to write a book that would pay off all our schooling debts and future schooling debts. That would be nice.
3) To start a family soon. Easier said than done.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1) Currently at the top of my priority list these days is talking to my little sister. It doesn't happen half as much as I'd like but when we do talk it makes my day.
2) Stuart thinks I'm obsessed with getting a sun tan. I'm not obsessed (especially after getting burnt) but I do LOVE to sit outside in the sunshine. The tan is just a bonus plus it makes me look healthier and that makes me happy.
3) The closest thing to a collection that I have is shoes... lots of them. I got rid of a lot when we moved. I got a cute little pair of grey Steve Madden's last week to go with my cute little shirt dress.
3 Random, Surprising Facts About Me
1) I hate to complain and hate to hear complaints/excuses. When I hear excuses it makes me more determinded to never make one. I don't tell anyone when my back is really hurting or when I'm homesick because I hate to whine and complaining never really helps, does it? Right now I detest hearing people complain about their children. If you don't want them, give them to me. If not then stop complaining.
2) I have a tattoo. Ok, so it's not a real one but when I was in Primary 5 I got stabbed right below my eye with a pencil and I still have the mark to show for it. A tattoo. I also used to want to be tattoo artist because I love to draw and I quite like the look of some tattoo's.
3) I can write backwards almost as well as I can write normally. Stuart thinks it has something to do with my dyscalculia and it probably does. Stuart on the other hand is very equal brained and can't write backwards and can't read backwards without a mirror.