Thursday, May 1, 2008

Unproductive = Miserable.

Yesterday was very unproductive for me. I wanted to do something to help out in the house but couldn't figure out what. The most obvious thing is the dishwasher but the bending and lifting isn't good. So I sat all day pretty much alone. Everyone is busy but me. Everyone can go place, but me. Come dinner time I was ready to cry.

Today I got up and got dressed - I put a little more effort into what I'm wearing. I even tweezed my eyebrows. Beth left at 10 and said she wouldn't be back til noon. I emptied and refilled the dishwasher and now here I am doing something I plan on doing more of - blogging. Blogging helps me be aware of how I spend my time because I like to recap on what I do with my day.

A couple of nights ago Megan and I went to drop off some film to be developed and then took some books to the library. On the way home we stopped at a park and took some pictures... So there you have it.

5 comments:

Chiemi said...

Awww poor Laura. I'm so sorry that you are bored. I wish I lived nearby to so I could visit you.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Sorry I kinda disappeared the other day. So I did what you said, I got the msn whatever thingy, but I have no idea how to add you and chat and stuff. I am so confused!

Rusti said...

Indeed- blogging is a great way to spend your time. ;)

I'm loving the pictures. Very nostalgic. I love the playground. :)

Fee (once was, now always is) Wright said...

Laura begora!!

I drop in here a lot. I'm the nottinghamshire visitor by the way.... how cyber spooky is THAT!!

I love your creativity, your frank honesty and your wicked way with words. From the girl I knew at 8 years old, you've proved me right (as per, I'm used to it)

You really ARE a star!!

Fiona x x x

Laura said...

Fiona! That was such a nice surprise! Thanks for leaving me a message. I try hard to prove you Wright. ;)