Thursday, June 12, 2008

THURSDAY: Caramel Apple Adventures.

Today was a good day. I spent most the day talking to my old friend, Liam. During the chat I realised just how bitter I've been about the three years I lived in his town. They were the worst three years of my life and a really bad time for my family - we had to leave because my dad's business failed and we were about to become homeless because nobody would buy the house we lived in. There's a lot of other personal things too that I don't want to put on here but I'm realising now that it's important to hold onto the good, little things tighter than the horrible, bad things - I always knew that but I need to actually apply it. So with that being said I can say that I really do like myself and part of who I am now has to do with those three years I'd been wishing never happened. I came away from it alive and with one friend from that town.

It started as a dull day but right about 3 o'clock it nice and sunny!

I met Stuart and Megan from work today which naturally meant getting a Rocky Mountain Factory Apple...
I don't really remember anything else that happened on Thursday but I didn't post this then...

2 comments:

Lawther family said...

yummy. I love Rocky Mountain Factory Apples! my mouth is watering.
glad you are holding on to the good. It is a hard thing to do sometimes. My whole life in Utah was like that growing up, but I am learning that not all bad happened here. :)Thanks for the reminder. :)

Keri said...

Those are my favorite...and I want one right now! Yummy!!