Saturday, July 5, 2008

Drive-in and fireworks.

On Thursday we went to the Drive-in to see Wall e and Get Smart. Stuart was asleep by the time Get Smart was 10 minutes in. It was a fun night. I love doing stuff like that with Stuart. We got home at 2.30am.
Then yesterday was July 4th which meant over-eating, fireworks and friends. Stuart took care of most of the food. He's at his best when grilling. We had a couple over who we met at school that are here on an internship. It was a lot of fun. We're going into Seattle with them today. We like them. This is the third time I'd ever lit a firework. This one is a little bee one.


It's been a fun weekend this far.

3 comments:

Chiemi said...

Sounds like you had a really fun weekend! You should do a review on Walle and Get Smart! I have been wanting to see both of them but am waiting till someone tells me a little about them.

Candace, Jason & Kristie Duce said...

Woohoo!! I loooove the 4th of July. Looks like you guys had fun too! We saw Wall-e too and loved it. We can't wait to see Get Smart!

Kritta22 said...

Oh the drive-in is sooo fun!! And great movies too! I'm so glad you had a fun fourth!