Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Lover's Birthday.

The day began early for him - 5am for work. Right before he got home we were able to run into town and pick up a lovely balloon and an ice-cream cake AND I was able to graffitti the car. Stuart wouldn't let me come into work with a thing of Costco cupcakes for him and all his Jansport worker-buddies so scribbling on the car was the next best thing...
He got home and was a bit grumpy - it had been a long day and he had to wait all day for any birthday festivities. We had to wait a bit longer to open his presents so I had him go search for the one from me. Stuart is the worst seeker in the whole world. He was getting more and more grumpy because I wouldn't just give the present to him. Where's the fun in that? He knows I enjoy torturing him anyway... Eventually he found it.

Then he opened the rest of his gifts. He got a good variety of things ie. a mango and mango slicer from Danielle. His parents took us out to dinner at Boston's Gourmet Pizza and Pasta. (I think that's what it's called, I may have made it up though.) The food was REALLY good! I had the Flying Buffalo Calzone and Stuart had the baked Ravioli. No pictures were taken because I was famished and didn't come up for breath until I was done eating.

Then we came home and had ice-cream cake.
And played Rockband.

3 comments:

Jeff and Bethany Davis said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

Vikki Miller said...

Twenty Five.

I'm dreading my fateful 25th.

Stuart seems to be taking it well though. Haha.

Twenty years ago he was getting ready to start school.

TWENTY. not one, twenty.

I'm jealous of the Mango.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Happy Birthday Stuart. Cheers!