Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer confession...

Are you ready for this?

When I think back on this summer the music attached to the memories will be The Jonas Brothers. Yep.

When I'm outside sunbathing/burning to death I'll listen to them on my mp3 player. I watched Camp Rock on youtube. This is a Jonas Brothers summer.

If I wasn't older than them and single I don't think I'd have a crush on them because sometimes they wear strange shoes. And because I'm jealous of their hair.

Don't hate. Appreciate.

5 comments:

Lawther family said...

Funny that the thing you don't like about them is their shoes. :) I forget that that it the first thing you notice huh? :)
I like their music too. Don't think they are cute in any way though.

Chiemi said...

LOL Laura you are such a crack up!

Faith, Matt, & Joe said...

hey laura! i love your blog and your pics of stuarts b-day are so funny! it will be great to see you again and enjoy the jonas bros.!

G.'s Mommy said...

I'm a fan too! And proud of it, it's great to hear them rock out together... what a fun family event!

Brooke said...

They are sort of everywhere so I can see how it could happen. At least you appreciate them for their music. I have to agree that they aren't that cute. I think it also helps that we are all like 10 years older them!