Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn - Breaking my HEART!

I got my hair cut and I like it. It isn't as short as I usually get it which is fine. I'll post pictures some time. It's not a new hair cut though. Anyone who's seen me has seen this hair before. It feels nice to have it off my neck. Stuart likes it because he isn't being strangled/choked to death when we go to bed and I like it because he isn't pinning my head down by leaning on my locks...

Stuart's mum pre-ordered Breaking Dawn on Amazon for the girls. We thought that it would be shipped to arrive the day of the release (like Harry Potter) but no. It wasn't apparently UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday for one thing and the other thing is the book won't even be here on Monday but TUESDAY! We went to Target to get a copy when we realised this blunder but Target didn't have any. Surprise. I had by then worked myself into an excited tizzy that resulted in the mother of all headaches. But it's ok. The headache is gone and I believe I can actually wait til Tuesday for my book. I'm re-reading the books just now and they're feeding the hunger for the moment (but not *right* at this moment. It's fast Sunday and I'm terribly hungry for actual food.) So there you have it. I'm being taught patience or something.

3 comments:

Tracy Ngu said...

I just bought my copy today. Why I am not reading it right now, is a mystery to me, I guess I have too much online catching up to do!!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Hey there! My hubby woke up early Saturday morning while I was still asleep and snuck out to buy it for me. I am almost done with it. I have read many of those bad reviews. I wouldn't worry too much. Some people just are never content unless it turns out exactly as they pictured it to. I'll admit, I don't think the book is a work of literary genious, but I think it works for me. I think you may feel the same way! Don't let those antagonisitic reviewers dampen your enthusiasm.

Chiemi said...

EEK!! I can't wait to read it. I have to wait till someone in my family finishes it because I don't want to buy them till I know I can be happy with the ending.