Monday, August 4, 2008

If I could photoshop my face I would...

Alright. Here's a list of random.

1. It's sunny today and I love it.

2. Just 3 weeks til Disneyland.

3. It would be nice if Stuart got laid-off at the end of this week so we have a week before Disneyland to go places.

4. I want to go to Oregon.

5. Four weeks until we go back to Rexburg.

6. I can't wait.

7. I'm already making my grocery shopping list in my head for when we go back to Rexburg. I'm that excited.

8. I miss cooking.

9. I had a slim-fast shake for breakfast today (with my lactaide pill) because I've been eating too much rubbish.

10. My book should be here tomorrow. I hope it'll be here today. Sometimes the shipping thing is off by a day. Right?

11. I need the loo.

12. I wish I could be a better friend.

13. I wish I could be in more than one place at a time so I could effectively be a better friend.

14. I think I'm going to send a care package to a friend this week.

15. I hope Beki gets the package I sent her last week soon.

16. I love playing Rockband with Stuart. I like it when I get 98% on hard when I sing.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

98% on hard when you sing? That is freaking awesome! You are a ROCK STAR for real! And you are a fabulous friend. Don't be so hard on yourself. Love you!!

nava_jo said...

I'll pray that Stewart gets laid off EARLY, so you guys can come down To redding, CA to visit US! We are only two hours south of the Oregon boarder. I realize that is a 10 hour drive probably. But it will be an ADVENTURE!! :)